Finally, I have some time to work on the decompiler again!
Actually, I've been working on it for a little while now, but I didn't want to make a big fuzz about it until I got a bit more done. :)
We never got the decompiler merged back into trunk, so one of my current tasks will be to get that done, and then people can have a go at adding new engines.
However, before doing that, I'm going to clean up the decompiler to make it "ready for primetime". The code is in need of a redesign, so that's what I'm busy doing right now. So far, I've changed almost every single file in order to prepare for objectifying the Instruction class, and the next step is to actually get that done.
I'll also see if I can do anything about the CFG to put some more info in there, and I'll try to get a couple of minor things done as well, such as merging Parameter and StackEntry to a single Value class hierarchy and getting rid of some unnecesasry parentheses in the output.
Once the redesign is done, the decompiler should finally be ready to get merged into trunk, and it'll be ready for more engines. I'm not sure exactly when this will happen, but right now, I'm kinda hoping to get this out before the end of the year - but if that fails, I should be able to get it done during January instead.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "PHP" in /customers/f/a/e/birdiesoft.dk/httpd.www/blog/index.php:90
thrown in /customers/f/a/e/birdiesoft.dk/httpd.www/blog/index.php on line 90